About Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco: Home of Holiday Inn Fisherman’s Wharf
They say you haven’t seen California until you’ve visited Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco. The most accommodating of all Fisherman’s Wharf hotels, the Holiday Inn San Francisco Hotel – Fisherman’s Wharf is a perfect starting point for exploring all the sights of this distinctive neighborhood.
Attractions at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco
We’re conveniently located in Fisherman’s Wharf, so these iconic San Francisco attractions are literally steps away. Don’t miss some of our guests’ favorites:
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum: Amazing sights and outrageous oddities! Ripley’s is a must for any San Francisco family vacation
- Cannery Shopping Center: Featuring eclectic shops and Fisherman’s Wharf dining with lovely views of the bay
- Pier 39: San Francisco’s most popular tourist destination
- San Francisco Maritime National Historic Park: Learn about the city’s vibrant maritime history
- USS Pampanito Submarine and Museum: Tour one of the world’s best preserved WWII submarines
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: See incredibly life-like versions of celebrities and other notable figures
- San Francisco Dungeon: A mix of actor shows, a creepy boat ride, and over 200 years of chilling history make up the San Francisco Dungeon
After an action-packed day, enjoy an easy walk back to the warm atmosphere and friendly hospitality of Holiday Inn San Francisco Hotel in Fisherman’s Wharf. Offering the best in accommodation, service and location, there’s no finer choice of hotels in Fisherman’s Wharf, San Francisco, for families, couples and groups.